Monday, February 25, 2013

Hotel Hell

We've always had bad luck with hotels. Everything from blood stained mattresses to occupied rooms. This weekend was no different. I sent this text to my sister the night we got into our first hotel:
(My sister laughed so hard at this, I couldn't think of any other way to share.) 

Along with proof:

It was a cheap hotel though, so what were we to expect, right? When we got to San Antonio we were staying in a NICE hotel. I was sure we' have a great room with standards way above the last one! I mean isn't that what you expect from a Hilton? Of course! (We didn't have to pay for it but still, you expect better from a big place like that.)

No. No, it was not better. As soon as we entered the room we heard Mom yell "Don't put your bags down!!! There's ants."

Sure enough. The desk and wall were covered with little lines of ants!! We changed rooms and the hotel people were very nice about it. They even have us extra cookies!

Still, it was further proof that our streak of bad luck inns was not over. But maybe next time. Fifty-eighth time's the charm, right? No, I'm not actually obsessed enough to have actually counted the times we've stayed at less than desirable hotels. But maybe Mom knows... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment