Sunday, October 21, 2012

Intro and Explination

From Me to Mommy is a a blog written by me for my mother. It is a place to share all of the things that I do with my mother and all the ways that I find myself becoming like her. My mom is an amazing woman and she's lived an amazing life. I'd love to be half as creative as she is! All my life she's tried to convince me to do any number of crafts and activities with her. Now that I'm old enough to understand and enjoy them, it's my pleasure to help her and to share our little creations with you!

This blog was inspired by my aunt and her many blogger friends who write about their adventures raising their children. They put so much into us, and I wanted to be able to give back. So this is me, giving back to my mother, and having fun doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment